Teamed up with Krishna

the field was set and the lights were on
the players were fit , the stairs all full
there was the team the champs of the champions
then came I with full tension on
the players need to be 11 and one yet to be driven
the game will start but the team has to retard

Then came HE from dust and sand
the shoes were tight and the dress was just right
As we got the man , not by choice but by chance

The whistle was blown ,
with eyes on the new one I made the pass on
he moved like a twister ,
ball all magnetized to his feet ; he cleared the enemy's fleet.
The globe reached its destination
got some in frustration
He was lifted high and the height was not measurable
I just felt the height but could not reach his sight.
Time passed , the goals were scored.
End was near and defeat was all far
we won , we won , we won
I hugged all but could not find one.

Went with a fallen face ,
for the change I had to make
In room I saw
A flute , for all songs
A feather , which was colorful
and I was the FATEFUL
realization that I all had ,made the soul flow in air
that I was Teamed up with KRISHNA


No comments: